Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Friday, July 6, 2012

This week


 This week not much has happened pretty much the same old thing. We have been asked as Elders to sing in the choir so tell Alyssa I am getting practice.  We are biking everywhere and my comp is still a running person. he loves to run so I ride my bike while he runs every morning . to me this is ridiculous because we ride bikes all day isn't that enough. Her is a pic of us fishing. The only thing we caught was some seaweed. I thought maybe would could sell it as sushi. My comp didnt think that was funny Elders are not supposed to sell things. oh well.
K the mail man is getting sick of forwarding mail so we are going to get mail less. So glad we can email so we dont have to wait for a letter.
Im doing good mom and Im being safe on the bike.
 
Elder Schmidt

I love you all 
Stay Classey