Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Monday, July 16, 2012

It was a good week this week we picked up 3 new investigators. One is so ready we just need to get them wedded and we are ordained ministers so. lol. She has been reading every night before bed. She lives with a non active guy. How nice is that. They just need to get their proirities straight. They have been living together for like 7 years.  I dont understand that. I first all dont understand why they didnt get married in the begining and then they just never got around to it. I dont understand how it could not be a priority.
We had a busy week. Felt good to have so much going on but I am tired. My bike is still terrible ..So Alyssa got a dog huh. That sounds like a cool dog. I want to see it when I get home.
I need some more white shirts.
I have some advice for Brady. He needs to read the Book of Mormon it will help he get his own testimony and help him be a little more ready .
Well I have to go. 
I love you all
Stay Classsy
Elder Schmidt