Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Monday, July 16, 2012

June 26


 Well I am for sure getting transfered. I dont know where yet. They always wait till the last minute to tell you. I spent the last couple of days saying good bye. This area has been amazing. I really want you to come meet these members they are amazing. Everyone asked me if I was thinking about going home since I only have 6 months left. It kinda scared me. I know how fast 6 months goes .Elder Oldham and I have gotten really close but we area both ready for a change. He is a pesky little bugger sometimes and I am tired of his jokes and his practical jokes. He is a great guy but we both know its time. Oh and by the way he wants to write Sheena. Red heads of the world unite. I think its funny he kept talking about making sure that red heads need to make red headed kids. so the red head population doesnt die out. kinda funny.
Well I will let you know where Im going next week. 
I love you all
Stay Classy
Elder Schmidt