Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Monday, July 16, 2012

May 17


 Hey it was so fun to see you guys. No mom it dosent make me home sick. You guys all look so good and mom your hair is getting long. It was fun to see Brady and Ethan they seem so grown up . Ellie looked so big has she had a hair cut yet? Her hair dosn't seem to be growing very fast. 
I did think of something I need. Some work out shirts. My comp is still very serious about our workouts every morning he still thinks he is a track star. So my shirts get a little stinky by PDay. So if I had some more to trade off with that would be great.
My old bishops name was Bishop Hess. I want to bring you guys back to meet him. He is a great guy.
We were able to meet with our investigator that night after we talked. I was at the RS house and she had invited her over. We were able to have a great discussion on missionaries and us leaving our families for 2 years so we can share the gospel. It was very powerful.
The Rs did a great job and had our investigator acting like they had known each other for years. Sometimes the power of a calling is pretty cool to watch. 
Well that is all that has happened so far
I love you all
Stay Classy
Elder Schmid