Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Monday, July 16, 2012

April 24


 Hey everyone are you all tan? How was Hawaii?

Well this week we had a lesson with Kelli she is the one that is living with her boyfriend who is an inactive. I guess when Elder Nelson said the gold was with the inactives this is what he was talking about. She said she would like to be baptized. She knows the gospel is true and she has been reading. 
Sorry I dont have a lot of time today because we are going to the temple we are going to Newport Beach temple today. My favorite is  still San Diego. But still excited to go. I am happy to know you guys went to Hawaii. Dont worry about me mom I have been in sunny Cali for the last year I am fine.
Im glad your guys are happy

I love you all
Stay Classy
Elder Schmidt