Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Monday, July 16, 2012

May 8


 This week was good it went by so fast Im having a hard time remembering what happened. 
I am looking forward to talking to you this Sunday. I have some members who have things set up for us. I will call to set things up but i am pretty sure I can skype. My church is from 9-12 so let me know the time you want me to call.
Our investigator had to go out of town this week to Alaska, she has a son up there that is having a hard time. We are worried about her because she is at a critical time in learning the gospel. So maybe you can pray for her. It slowed down out week a little but we have found others to fill in our time.
We are doing good and working hard everyday.
I love you all
Stay Classy
Elder Schmdit