Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Monday, July 16, 2012

July 3


 So I am in Aliso Veijo. Its not a big jump for me just moved over a stake and a ward. The ward here is awesome for what the other Elders have said. It seems slow to me. It always seems like the area is slow then we get working and things pick up.  It seems like the people are home more often so it is easier to tract. Our last area people worked long hours and it was hard to catch people at home. 
My comp is really fun and funny. Its like living with a loony toon character. Its nice though cuz he wakes up in a good mood everyday. After some of my other comps this is great.  
That is so cool about Ellie swimming. I cant wait to take her swimming when I get home. I love swimming to so maybe she is like me a little bit. 
I cant believe that Ethan is going to be 14. That seems really old. So what are you guys doing for the 4th. We usually get invited to a members bbq. That is nice because it is alway such good food.
Well be safe and dont let dad blow anything up.
I love you all
Stay Classy
Elder Schmidt