Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Monday, July 16, 2012

May 29

So it sounds like you guys are going to have another graduate in the house. 
This week was a lot of the same still teaching and working with our investigators. One thing this ward does is help fellowship without being to pushy. They seem to do the right kind of things. It has been so cool to watch this ward show love to our investigator. I know she will be baptized because of the love she has been shown.
Well I guess the only person I can tease about being short is Alyssa. She is kind of an easy target though. I think I am a professional at teasing her. Im sure Brady has done a fine job while I have been gone. He seems to have the skills.
Well everyone looks great and congratulations Brady 2012!
I love you all
Stay classy
Elder Schmidt