Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24


 Well happy pioneer day. Here it is just another day. We talked about pioneers this Sunday but today is just a regular day. This week again has flown by. WE have found another person who is ready for baptism. He just needs to pray about it but hasnt yet becuase he knows it is true and once he has that confomation there will be nothing holding him back.
My comp got an awesome book from his Grandparents its called Increase in Learning by Elder Bednar it is really good we have been using it in our personal study time in the mornings I think it has helped us with our teaching I think we have been able to reach people. I cant really explain it over email but I have learned alot from it,

I know I need to think about what I am going to do when I come home . I know I have better study habits now and I know I would do better in school. I was wondering about an auto mechanics program? I have heard they have an internship at the Harley Davidson Company in Orem. That would be my dream job. I get nervous about school but also nervous about waiting to long to get into school. So I will pray about it.

The pictures look great it sounds like everyone is doing good. Uncle Wayne is still Uncle Wayne. ha ha. so glad everyone is doing good. 
Well we are off to give ourselves hair cuts and do some laundry. Funny how we get so busy we dont have time to get a hair cut.  
For my birthday I want a purple tie with stripes on it. ha ha. and I really need some new garments. Other than that I will be fine.  Thanks for the money. I am getting good at budgeting but a little extra always helps. 

I have so much to do got to run 
I love you all

Stay Classy

Elder Schmidt