Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Monday, July 16, 2012

June 19

 Happy Fathers Day  Dad. Sorry we dont get to call like mothers day I know mom gets all the good stuff. I miss you. That bike trip sounds fun. Its always fun to ride down the hill. Alot of people here are into biking they always ask us if we want to do a ride on our PDay. Honestly we spend so much time on our bikes we really dont think it is fun. Not until my mission did people think I was a biker. ha ha. Im still not. Well Pres Cook told me last week after the baptism I would probably get transffered so I know that is coming.  I love this are but I know its time for me to move on. 
Hey does Brady know Coby Peterson from baseball? He is in my apt. small world huh. He knows Brady. 
Granny and Pappa sent me a package and told me about his fishing trip to Alaska. sounds crazy..
So is Brady getting ready. I remember everyone telling me all I had to do to get ready. It gets kind of annoying but everyone is just trying to help. So I will just give a little advice. Study all you can. The more prepared the better missionary you will be. 
Pray for me this week. you know how I worry about transfers. I cant believe its been that hot. Its nice here in Cali. 
I love you all
Stay Classy
Elder Schmidt