Carlsbad California Mission

Elder Stephen Schmidt

451 West Bobier Drive

Vista, CA 92083-1906

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 17


 This week went by so fast.. Happy Birthday Ethan. I cant believe you are 14 that seems old. 
Wow so Brady had only 4 wisdom teeth he cant complain about anything until he has at least 7 or 8. JK so my picture is on his wall of fame. I always told you guys I was special.. Ha ha. 
So we have been so busy this week. I love that my comp loves to work. We have been needing a car because we have trouble getting to all our apts on time. We didnt even have time for our free slurpie on 7/11 that is something as missionaries we all look forward to. Anything that is free we are excited about.  The thing about the time going by so fast is that I know I will be so surprised when I look it will be Oct and my mission will be almost over. Right now I feel like I have so much to do and so little time. So basically my comp and I get up everyday and get as much done as possible. 
I hope Brady recovers fast. So when will he put his papers in? That is a cool story about the MTC praying for rain. Every boy in the valley should realize the power of missionary work and be excited to become one. Definatly a testimony builder.
So busy. So tired but so good.
I love you all
Stay Classy
Elder Schmidt